Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Chronicles

A spankin' new Bleach site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Ultra Synch Template
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am by Shiroyasha Kuran

» Laxus vs. the ugly color
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am by Hunter

» Bleached Soul RP
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» Affiliate with Memories of the Future
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am by Guest

» Bleach: Memories of the Future (AD)
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am by Guest

» The RPG Haven (Affiliation)
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» Bleach Online Evolution
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am by Father Anderson

» Bleach Evo
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am by Father Anderson

Top posters
    Hunter
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P Vote_lcapSexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P Voting_barSexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P Vote_rcap 
    Kutsū Hōyō
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P Vote_lcapSexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P Voting_barSexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P Vote_rcap 
    Sora
    Akuma
    Drake
    kakesu JP
    Father Anderson
    The Jackal
    Havoc
    Charming One
    Affiliates
    Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P Naruto10-2-1 Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P Button10

Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Mia Nagatashi

Mia Nagatashi

Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P Empty
    PostSubject: Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P   Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:33 am

Arrancar

Name:Mia Nagatashi
    Nickname(s):Ching(Hehehehe)
    Visual Age:17

RankSexta Espada
    Sexual Orientation:Bi-Curious
    Height:5'7
    Weight:95lb

Body Frame:Diva LIke
    Blood Type:0+
    Sound of Voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HGG5j9o9cc
    (Women with Yellow glasses voice^^)
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Introvert/Extrovert:
    Hobbies:
    Likes and Dislikes:

Likes-

Dislikes-

Personality:
    Mia is staunchly loyal, firm, and unbending in her beliefs. She is a hard worker and takes a strong moral stance — she particularly believes in following orders. She is generally reserved and truly not arrogant in any manner like her Allies, though she is not above mocking/joking around with her opponents or smirking while in combat, a trait also seen in her predecessor. She will not hesitate in the slightest to strike down even her subordinates if they stand in her way. She chooses to ignore all her subordinates, including her sister if she get on her nerves, believing that personal struggle builds character.

Mia hungers for personal power and is a dedicated nationalist. Harboring a high intolerance of imperfection, Mia relentlessly drills herself towards perfection and settles for nothing less from herself or those that serve her. She believes that power and domination are what makes a person strong. She has absolute confidence in herself.which she believes she was born with. She has neither pity nor mercy towards those she marks as treasonous or inferior. Mia is marked by a distinct lack of empathy. Even as a child, she was seen to react with hostility when outdone

From a very young age, Mia demonstrated sadistic aggression and a near total lack of remorse to friends, servants, family, and animals which suggests that she could be suffering from an antisocial personality disorder. Mia does retain some insecurity. As a result of her sequestered life of royalty, she has developed a considerable amount of social ineptitude, particularly in her uncertainty of how to act around boys, and she frequently intimidates them during conversation. Her overly competitive nature surfaces during Any type of battle

Defining Characteristics:
    Specialties:
    History/Background:
    Role-play Sample: http://narutouzumaki-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=234 [/center]
    Back to top Go down

Sexta Espada~Mia Nagatashi W.I.P
    Page 1 of 1