Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Chronicles

A spankin' new Bleach site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ultra Synch Template
Eighth Division Barracks EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am by Shiroyasha Kuran

» Laxus vs. the ugly color
Eighth Division Barracks EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am by Hunter

» Bleached Soul RP
Eighth Division Barracks EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
Eighth Division Barracks EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» Affiliate with Memories of the Future
Eighth Division Barracks EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am by Guest

» Bleach: Memories of the Future (AD)
Eighth Division Barracks EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am by Guest

» The RPG Haven (Affiliation)
Eighth Division Barracks EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» Bleach Online Evolution
Eighth Division Barracks EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am by Father Anderson

» Bleach Evo
Eighth Division Barracks EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am by Father Anderson

Top posters
Hunter
Eighth Division Barracks Vote_lcapEighth Division Barracks Voting_barEighth Division Barracks Vote_rcap 
Kutsū Hōyō
Eighth Division Barracks Vote_lcapEighth Division Barracks Voting_barEighth Division Barracks Vote_rcap 
Sora
Akuma
Drake
kakesu JP
Father Anderson
The Jackal
Havoc
Charming One
Affiliates
Eighth Division Barracks Naruto10-2-1 Eighth Division Barracks Button10

Eighth Division Barracks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kutsū Hōyō

Kutsū Hōyō

Eighth Division Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Arriving shortly after leaving his barracks, Kutsu approached the building, knocking three times consecutively. He had his shihakusho, with the captain's haori on top of it. As well as his socks, and sandals. Carrying with him, he had his Shinigami Psychology book, and his small bag of coffee grinds. Finally, his zanpakuto resting on his back.
Back to top Go down
kakesu JP

kakesu JP

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:08 pm

kakesu was at his table doing his paper word for some mission that his team had to go do he was bored , he was close to hitting his head on the table , and the door went kakesu got up and walked to the door with his sword by his side and opened it he put his head round the door just pocking his head around the door just to see who it was and when he did see who it was he start to smile "hi Kutsū Hōyō did you get my message , come in come in "kakesi opened the door more so Kutsū Hōyō could come in and swung his hand making the suggestion to come in. " long time no see "kakesu walked into his offece waiting for Kutsū Hōyō to follow him behind and walk over to the the drink and got some of the strong stuff and 2 cups then he sat down " do you want a drick ?" and slowly put the drink into the cups

"come and sit he has alot to talk about it has been a year has it not and if not it felt like it
so what has been going on in your life sence we last talked or had a good chat " kakesu and Kutsū Hōyō used to be good friend where where allway hanging about haveing a drick but the last year has been hard and there was not much time for tlaking or anything like that , so there friendship started to fall apart
Back to top Go down
Kutsū Hōyō

Kutsū Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Kutsu saw the door open, and the captain of the eighth division's barracks popped out. Seeing him, a smile started on his face. The two had been good friends for quite a while, and with the recent outburst of missions, they'd been so occupied it had been forever since they were able to simply have a talk and a drink. Nodding at the question of receiving the message, he walked in as the door opened and the gesture was made. Closing the door behind him, he saw Kakesu go to his office and began to pour the two a drink. It was something strong, Kutsu could tell, or at least he thought so. Going and sitting down at the same time his friend did, he kept a hand on the cup and began to respond to the conversation. Kakesu was one of the few people Kutsu actually relaxed around, coming off not as cold. One of the few people that had actually seen him smile. "Yeah, it has been a long time since we've had a drink, Kakesu. A year seems about right with all of these constant missions. Feels like relaxation never happens anymore. Anyway, things seem to be going well for me. I've received a new officer for my division, and still have my lieutenant.." He seemed to cringe a little when mentioning his lieutenant, he had a strange feeling about him. Brightening up again immediately afterwords, he continued. "I met up with the leader of the arrancars recently. Just today, actually. A strange bunch of people they are, destroying glaciers for fun. Makes me wonder if all of that was a lie, just to lure us out there. I've also got a new kido technique I need to master and finish making, as well as I've unlocked my ultimate ability for my Bankai. How are things going for you?" Having spoken his part, he took a sip of the strong alcohol, swallowing it easily. Due to his constant drinking of coffee and tea, the strong taste didn't bother him as much.
Back to top Go down
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:44 am

Akuma followed his captain, going into the eighth division barracks. Once inside his captain knocked on a door and went insde. When the door was open h heard someone acknowledge his captain in a friendly tone. Akuma's zanpokuto was sealed and on his back. He walked up to the door and lightly knocked, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
kakesu JP

kakesu JP

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:35 pm

"hu you say you say you have had a easy time , the last few months have been hard for me and i allways had to get some training into the day to get stronger and never mind the paper work " kakesu started to laugh and put his drink to his mouth" haaa this is some of the strongest stuff you can get do you like it ?" kakesu was thinking about him saying that he just was with the leader of the arrancars , kakesu wanted to go see them his self but it would have to wait till some over time , and if he did go kakesu would not take shit from any of them and most likely it would end up with blood on some ones head , now matter who it was it would be a hard fight , kakesu was just glad that Kutsū Hōyō was OK, he was lucky that it did not brake up into a fight

" so you went to the leader hu what was that like . did you think they where going to attack you or some thing , and we will have to go kill them at some point if they get stronger , i know most of them have banki or some thing as strong, you should try your new kido more out on them " and kakesu started to laugh again

"and what have i been up to you ask. i have been good just got stronger and i now have the main poer for my swords it is really strong" kakesu sword's power was one of the strongest one anywhere

kakesu was sitting there waiting to see what he was going to say but the dorr went kakesu got up " sorry tell me every thing when i get back " and you talked to the dor with his sword like he did befor he put his head around the corner just to see who it was , it was some one from kutsu's Division "Kutsū it is for you , it is some one from your Division"
kakesu did not know why he was here he wanted to talk to Kutsū by him self it had been one year and he still could not talk to him friend by him self , kakesu waited for him to come to the door
Back to top Go down
Kutsū Hōyō

Kutsū Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Kutsu listened to his friend begin to hell him about how he was doing, hearing that he had been loaded with quite a bit of paperwork but still found time for training. That was a good thing, as that's something you didn't want to miss. Hearing the question of whether or not he liked the alcohol or not he nodded. "Yes, this is actually pretty good." Now being questioned of his experience with the leader of the arrancars, he answered. "It was really a funny experience. He wanted my coffee, and said he was out staring at the sky." Then being told of his fellow captains' increased power, he nodded. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Immediately, Kutsu assumed it was Akuma, in which he stood up and walked to the door as he was told it was for him. Seeing Akuma as well, he looked back at his captain. "This is an old friend of mine, his name is Akuma. A student of mine as well. Do you mind if he comes in for a minute or two? He actually was just assigned to my team. I know it's been forever since we had a talk, but make this an exception. It won't be long until we can talk privately." He waited for his friend to answer.
Back to top Go down
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 am

[well honostly i dont have much i could post here...so skip me if you can]
Back to top Go down
kakesu JP

kakesu JP

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:56 am

{short post}

kakesu did not say anything at all ,he only moveied his head up and down

[make that a really small post]
Back to top Go down
Kutsū Hōyō

Kutsū Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Kutsu nodded back, and went back to his place and sat letting kakesu let his friend in.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal
Espada
Espada
The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:15 pm

((I think you guys should add more to those one liners. Talk about the weather or some random fly. Just use something trivial and expand on it))
Back to top Go down
Kutsū Hōyō

Kutsū Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 pm

((I'd be posting more Jackal, but I've got some serious irl issues going on, usually I try at least more than a paragraph.))
Back to top Go down
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:10 am

Akuma walked into the room and loightly bowed to both captains. He looked around the room and slightly shivered. Having the two in here increased the force of their spiritual pressure. It was like standing in an air compressor. Akuma saw that kutsu was sitting down and looked at his sealed zanpokuto. He looked at the other captain and extended his gloved hand. "Hello, i am Akuma of the sixth division, seated officer. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance..." He looked down slightly, his introvert perrsonality taking over. He didnt feel very welcomed by this person and it made him uneasy but he needed to recap with his captain.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 am

Yari, yari. Shinji's latest experiment just died. Walking through the streets of the Division Barracks, he passed some of the division barracks, but they were practically like ghost towns. Haha, that sure was funny. Shinji stumbled upon to fine sized reiatsu in one building. Turning to look at it, it was the Eight Division Barracks. A smirk managed to form out of his face as he moved toward the entrance. As the shinigami guarding the entrance straightened themselves out, he disappeared from their sights.

Appearing upon the roof, they looked frantically, but they couldn't possibly have followed even one of his series of movements with their eyes. The sun shone brightly as he walked steadily upon the roof of the barracks. Taking something out of his pocket, it was a World War Two lighter from the Realm of the Living. It was a bit rare these days, but he really was an expert when it came to rare items. From his back which shrouded an item because of his haori, he revealed a canteen with his left hand. Leaving his palm open and steady, he laid the canteen on top of the silver lighter as he opened the top. Releasing a restrained odor.

Taking it back with his left hand, he lit the lighter as he lit the top of the canteen. Quickly throwing it a foot to the left by turning, he watched as the place where the Seated Officers rested explode. It was filled with gasoline, paint thinner, and some liquor from the Realm of the Living. Releasing some of his reiatsu, a perfect circular whole was made. Ashe dropped into the office where the two captains were either drinking tea or coffee. The man watched a weak reiatsu arrive. Shrugging, he walked toward the two Captains and said " Yari, yari. You didn't invite me. I feel hurt, Kutsu-Taicho and Kakesu-Taicho. Hurt indeed." smirking at that, he added " So, where's my cup of coffee or tea?" standing there with a devious smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kutsū Hōyō

Kutsū Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:06 pm

( I apologize for the extremely slow posting. Had a lot going on lately.)

Kutsu saw that his old friend had been slightly ignored before a bunch of new shit started to happen. It was another friend of his? Yes, Shinji. Another captain among the Gotei 13, who seemed to be hurt he wasn't invited to the party. Now that the whole bunch had showed up, it wasn't really catching up in life, rather catching up with what the hell was going on at the present. "Hello, Shinji. Akuma, come have a seat. Kakesu, you too. I guess we'll all be having a drink." He gave Kakesu a look, something that meant "I'll make it up to you another time" and "I wasn't expecting this".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eighth Division Barracks   Eighth Division Barracks Empty

Back to top Go down

Eighth Division Barracks
Page 1 of 1