Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Chronicles

A spankin' new Bleach site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ultra Synch Template
Wandering on the road EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am by Shiroyasha Kuran

» Laxus vs. the ugly color
Wandering on the road EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am by Hunter

» Bleached Soul RP
Wandering on the road EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
Wandering on the road EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» Affiliate with Memories of the Future
Wandering on the road EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am by Guest

» Bleach: Memories of the Future (AD)
Wandering on the road EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am by Guest

» The RPG Haven (Affiliation)
Wandering on the road EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» Bleach Online Evolution
Wandering on the road EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am by Father Anderson

» Bleach Evo
Wandering on the road EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am by Father Anderson

Top posters
Hunter
Wandering on the road Vote_lcapWandering on the road Voting_barWandering on the road Vote_rcap 
Kutsū Hōyō
Wandering on the road Vote_lcapWandering on the road Voting_barWandering on the road Vote_rcap 
Sora
Akuma
Drake
kakesu JP
Father Anderson
The Jackal
Havoc
Charming One
Affiliates
Wandering on the road Naruto10-2-1 Wandering on the road Button10

Wandering on the road

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake

Drake

Wandering on the road Empty
PostSubject: Wandering on the road   Wandering on the road EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:31 pm

A man stood high on a roof. Above all of the people below. A new home? Maybe. For now, he only wanders around. The fact that he has a hell butterfly does nothing as he can not go o SS. The news reached him recently and he now knows of the problem that happened. It wasn't exactly not expected at all. A smile on his face to show his new home to be. A feint show of sadness in his eyes that didn't portray very well his true feelings but yet, he didn't care.

A soft murmur came from his lips as they parted slightly as he thought. What if people come looking for me. It's doubtful as I've been gone so long. So, maybe, I should just wander like I have been since that day. For now, it's a day that even I sort of hate. Maybe a new day will come and be better than before. His thoughts were vast about this subject but yet, he didn't care about the world around him. Even with this, however, he kept on his toes and ready to fight if needed. A soft voice came from his lips as they finished parting to speak.

"I wonder....if I can ever find love......for one like me, no one would care if I died. i don't care about the war and i think it's rather stupid actually. Maybe it wouldn't matter if I died. But, I want to find HER at all costs. Maybe I will, but probably not any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Wandering on the road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering on the road   Wandering on the road EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Drake felt bored again.
The sun was too hot.
There were too many mosquitos.
And he was getting the feeling that he should vent his frustration upon not meeting someone.
Sighing to himself the espada jumped off the house walking in midair opening a gargantua.
Walking through the figure disappeared.

[exit]
Back to top Go down

Wandering on the road
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chronicles :: Realm of the Living :: Different Locations :: Africa-
Jump to: