Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
JOIN THIS COOL NEW BLEACH SITE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!
Bleach Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Chronicles

A spankin' new Bleach site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ultra Synch Template
kakesu JP captain  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am by Shiroyasha Kuran

» Laxus vs. the ugly color
kakesu JP captain  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am by Hunter

» Bleached Soul RP
kakesu JP captain  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm by Guest

» BleachForbiddenGates
kakesu JP captain  EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am by Guest

» Affiliate with Memories of the Future
kakesu JP captain  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am by Guest

» Bleach: Memories of the Future (AD)
kakesu JP captain  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:01 am by Guest

» The RPG Haven (Affiliation)
kakesu JP captain  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm by Guest

» Bleach Online Evolution
kakesu JP captain  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 am by Father Anderson

» Bleach Evo
kakesu JP captain  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am by Father Anderson

Top posters
Hunter
kakesu JP captain  Vote_lcapkakesu JP captain  Voting_barkakesu JP captain  Vote_rcap 
Kutsū Hōyō
kakesu JP captain  Vote_lcapkakesu JP captain  Voting_barkakesu JP captain  Vote_rcap 
Sora
Akuma
Drake
kakesu JP
Father Anderson
The Jackal
Havoc
Charming One
Affiliates
kakesu JP captain  Naruto10-2-1 kakesu JP captain  Button10

kakesu JP captain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kakesu JP

kakesu JP

kakesu JP captain  Empty
PostSubject: kakesu JP captain    kakesu JP captain  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:04 am

here is some music to play

Name: kakesu
Nickname(s):kake
Visual Age: 24

Rank captain 8th Division
Sexual Orientation: straight
Height: 6'3
Weight: 11 stone

Body Frame: normal
Blood Type: a
Sound of Voice: kenpachi voice
Appearance:

[img]kakesu JP captain  1636_render_Omoi2[/img]

Introvert/Extrovert: Extrovert
Hobbies: drawing ,music
Likes and Dislikes:

Likes fighting wining training swords power monsters girls

Dislikes- weak people cats

Personality:

kakesu is a nice guy... must off the time anyway ,kakesu has a big temper on him most off the time there is a reason for it but there has been some times in his life when he has just snapped on some one random ,even if they touched him when he was in a bad mood or if it has been a bad day.
it got to the point when he was close to killing some one and hurting one of his best friends , when he was a human
it was not like it was hard for him to make friend but kepping them was the hard bit for him, as he scared them off , but people have started to like him again , but he still has that temper to people that do not like him or people that hate him , it is a bad thing and a good thing

kakesu is a loving person he loved his family and would do anything for them his mum and dad are the best things in his life they are allways there for him no matter what ,that is the onlt thing kakesu lived for so when he died ,he wanted them to be looked after , when kakesu was alive he would kill for them he would have fighted for them ... he did every thing they need like helping out around the house going out for them , when kakesu loves some one he really loves them he will never attack them no matter what and will allway's fight for them . if kakesu loves you then your a lucky person he does not just love anyone from his hart

kakesu likes to joke alot but only when he is in a good mood , he will come out with it out off no where he will just be talking and say a joke kakesu is not a normal person, there is some thing wrong with him but it is a good thing , he knows how to read some one very well.

Defining Characteristics: hair
Specialties: Photographic memory
History/Background:

human :

kakesu was born in the Gobi desert in Mongolia with his twin brother ,hunter was half an hour older then his brother kakesu . In those days, the Mongol Empire was 15 years away from starting. He fought with many peoplewith his brother when he moved to China. He traveled around the world as a child with hunter , but still wanted to fight in an empire. Then, news spread when he was in Mongolia, about the Mongol Empire. Then kakesu and his brother hunter joined the Mongol empire when kakesu was about to turn 16.

then kakesu and hunter was sent on a mission with a team of 25 including himself. He was the 3nd in command of the team, but he thought the leader was a weakling. The leader seemed like a coward, and everyone in the team thought that. They were supposed to check out the borders of China and guard one outpost that just started in the outskirts of China. They traveled for a long time, fighting bandits, soldiers, when kakesu was fight the soldiers he was killed kakesu was fight anw inning then some one came up behind him and cut his neck and got felt my brother did not see it ...

kakesu was on the ground he did not know what was going to happen next it was clear that he was going to die his eyes where still opened , a man walked past and kakesu said help the man did not know what to do why would he see him the man did no. the man was abit scared he had never seen some one with his amount of spiritual Energy, so he grabbed kakesu and walked into a door to the Soul Society. after that kakesu died ..

shinigami :kakesu got to the Soul Society and the man said to him "your dead, now this is your new home" and pointed every where the man explained every thing to kakesu not long after that he got his sword and started the academy but he could not stop thinking about him brother he was hoping that that it would be some year's befor they seen each over and kakesu would be there to take him to the Soul Society
but at the end kakesu never got to it and he looked for his brother every where he could not find him . kakesu let him self down he allways said they would meet uo again but it did not turn out that way .not long after kakesu pasted the academy not long after he join he seemed to pick up things fast and was a good fighter for his class, and joined the 8th Division kakesu picked uop thing fast and started to rank up int eh team

captain:

kakesu was getting stronger and stronger he was thinking about how cool it would be if some day he would be a captain, he was talking to his friends about it ona a mission , kakesu did not know it but this mission would change his life as a Shinigami for ever , theye where doing there mission as said , they headed out just to do a small mission it was not much but it ended up one of the closest time to death that kakesu ever had, 2 men came out of now where with there swords out they where very wanted men and they where very poweruful.

the men went for kakesu it was 2 vs 1 the over men had there own fights aswell it was kakesu first ever fight there where punching swinging there swords allmost killing kakesu with every move the fight lasted 1 hour , kakesu did not want anyhelp from his team mates , he had to beat them by his self .. theyhite kakesu to the ground and started kicking him and over thing kakesu was all most passing out , them men did one strong swing at kakesu head hoping the take it of ,

kakesu used a power that he had never used befor the kakesu passed out people said it was a great power but kakesu could not remember it , he used Bankaifor the first time and he wanted to use it again so kakesu started training for it long after that , then his dream woulc come true he could be a captain

kakesu was abill to use Bankai all he had to do is sing uo for being a captain he allways wanted to be a captain and it was really close to happening he got all his paper ready, the captain of his Division was getting old he did not want that job no more so he left it to any one that was good for the job , and that person was kakesu not long after that kakesu was made 8th Division captain.
every one was happy for him the the Division they where all his friends anyway so it did not upset them that much they where just sad about there old captain leaving , it was a sad day and a happy at the same time , kakesu was one of the people that where at the top of the Soul Society.

Role-play Sample:

from a naruto rpg

his is one off my topics in a nother naruto rp

i had just got out off bed that day i could fell that i was happy i was none stop thinking abou this day it was hard for me to sleep, thinking about how cool it was going to be to be in the academy , it was the same one that my mum and dad where at so many good time's they said they had to me

i was thinking about how good it was going to be when i was there would i make friend's there and how many ....

so many thing's where going through jat's head that day. and so it should have been , the beast time off a ninja is in there first year of ninja school

jay got out off bed and said to him mother that it was his time to shine with a smile on his face and walked out the door , his mother started to laught in a good way she was so proud that her lil boy was going to the academy where so many thing's would happen

when jay got there, there where so many people it was there first day as well and they where talking about how they where going to be the next hokage and all this rubish i walked over to so of my friend's and some new people and stated to talk we where all waiting for the teacher to come in and train us, i did not know what he was doing but it was a long time , i sitted down and waited to see what would happen

"Hi!" Hanabi grinned brightly as she skipped into the room filled with academy students, "Nice to meet you all! My name's Hanabi Takahisha and I'll be teaching you today!"
Beaming at the class, Hanabi skipped over to the board and wrote three words on it, "Cloning", "Substitution" and "Transformation".
Turning back to the class, Hanabi grinned broadly, "Who can tell me about these jutsu?"

i looked at the door waiting to see if it was a boy or a girl that would be training us , the door opened it was a girl that was cool as girl's are more kind men would tell you how bad you where doing and not help you

jay looked at her she started to skipp up to the bored and started to put somethng there about some jutsu we where going to do , then she started to talk she said "Nice to meet you all! My name's Hanabi Takahisha and I'll be teaching you today!"

she put on the bored
Cloning", "Substitution" and "Transformation"
she then said "Who can tell me about these jutsu?"

i put up my hand and said they are all jutsu that can help a ninja on day to day misson's, there the first jutsu that some one will train for

"Exactly!" Hanabi beamed at Jay, jumping up and don excitedly. Turning to the rest of the class, she plastered a smile on her face,
"The three basic jutsu all work on chakra manipulation. Chakra is essential to even the most basic jutsu; it is a mixture of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Once mixed, it can be channeled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points in the body. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, the chakra can then be manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water." Hanabi took a breath and continued; she'd memorised the information on the basic jutsu before entering the academy in Konoha, and still remembered all of it by heart. "The three basic jutsu are cloning, substitution and transformation. Shadow Clones are actual copies of the user, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original. Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. You need to focus your chakra and visulised yourself standing next to you, imagining every detail about you, and sending your chakra into that space until that image manifests itself."

Smiling at the class, Hanabi circled the word "Cloning" on the board and grinned, "Do I have any volunteers to come and try it out?"

jay put up is hand as fast as he could ' and called out me, he was thinking how his mum and dad where going to happy with him jumping into the training .

jay ran up to the top off the class and put his hand together and brang in chakra with a poff there was a people that looked like Hanabi there was 2 off them

Last edited by kakesu JP on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:09 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
kakesu JP

kakesu JP

kakesu JP captain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: kakesu JP captain    kakesu JP captain  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:37 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Espada
Espada
Hunter

kakesu JP captain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: kakesu JP captain    kakesu JP captain  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:40 pm

More on history. 2 more paragraphs around 7 lines each.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchronicles.rpg-board.net
Hunter
Espada
Espada
Hunter

kakesu JP captain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: kakesu JP captain    kakesu JP captain  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 pm

No looking like canons.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchronicles.rpg-board.net
kakesu JP

kakesu JP

kakesu JP captain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: kakesu JP captain    kakesu JP captain  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Kutsū Hōyō

Kutsū Hōyō

kakesu JP captain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: kakesu JP captain    kakesu JP captain  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kakesu JP captain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: kakesu JP captain    kakesu JP captain  Empty

Back to top Go down

kakesu JP captain
Page 1 of 1